The Recruitment Manager will lead and manage a team of National Recruiters for nationwide recruitment of clinicians for travel assignments. The Recruitment Manager is responsible for the selection, training and development, and performance management, of assigned National Recruiters.
- Ensures recruitment metrics are meeting company assigned recruitment and placement goals
- Collaborates with sales management team ensuring recruitment and sales teams are working seamlessly toward placement of clinicians at client sites.
- Advises recruiters on best practices and recruitment strategies for clinicians.
- Determines national recruiter goals; daily, monthly or yearly, which align with overall Company goals.
- Conducts regular and on-going 1:1 meeting with assigned recruitment team members.
- Ensures all human resources related issues regarding clinicians are communicated to human resources management to ensure compliance with federal, state or local laws.
- Coordinates with internal marketing department regarding specific and general recruitment communication or strategy to include email or text blasts, internet communications, specific sourcing strategy.
- Conducts job duties in accordance with the Corporate Values and Culture