The primary responsibility of the Email Marketing Specialist will be planning and creating email campaigns for both B2C and B2B audiences using Pardot. This will include use of Pardot’s mass emails, drip programming, automations, and strategic segmentation. This position is an integral role within our Corporate Marketing team, supporting both Recruitment and Business Development efforts for Jackson Physician Search.
- Work with Marketing Team to plan, create (write and design) and manage email marketing efforts including: job promotion, content promotion, new business development and special campaigns.
- Manage robust email calendar.
- Own sending pre- and post-career fair emails and conference/tradeshow emails as needed.
- Send candidate aggregate emails through partner job board sites.
- Manage all Pardot page view notifications as well as specialty changes on the job board.
- Create standard email templates for new recruiters and update as needed.
- Support Marketing Team in improving candidate and client engagement by further segmenting data and/or better using the existing data in Salesforce.
- Maintain benchmarked KPIs for marketing projects, providing recommendations for improvement and optimization of channels and projects you work within.
- Offer creative, strategic ideas within the email marketing channel to the Marketing Team.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing ad hoc administrative functions as needed.
- Assist with other projects such as marketing collateral, including ordering and maintaining inventory of collateral and ad specialty items.
Why You'll Love it Here
Named a Top 100 Best Place to Work in Healthcare annually since 2016, Jackson Physician Search fosters a close-knit but competitive environment that encourages both individual & team success. JPS is a proud member of the Jackson Healthcare family of companies, recently voted the #1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta by the Business Chronicle.
- World-class Onsite Amenities
- Health & Wellness Programs, Competitive Benefits & PTO
- Kickoff & Mid-Year Events
- Volunteer Opportunities & Charitable Match Program
- Awards & Recognition Opportunities
- Growth - Keep Getting Better
- Others First - Others Before Self
- Wisdom - Do the Wise Thing