Our company, LocumTenens.com, is a growth leader in the healthcare staffing industry nationally. This means we are constantly adding new jobs, and that means there is plenty of room for you here. Locum Tenens is a Latin phrase meaning, “to hold the place of.” When hospitals are understaffed, they rely on us to find them the right temporary physicians on demand. Our services assure that patients get the care they need. We are a Jackson Healthcare company, the third largest healthcare staffing company in the U.S., serving more than 7 million patients in over 1,400 healthcare facilities.
Sales Account Executive will support one of our medical specialty divisions and will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies and systems to ensure client contracts are executed in order to place providers in client facilities. Sales Account Executive will focus on territory development and management. Account Executive will maintain good relationship with recruiting team members and support associates, as well as attend meetings and complete reports as requested. Account Executive also assumes responsibility for the planning and attaining of an effective budget consistent with team as well as personal goals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our award-winning, innovative company and start generating commissions immediately! Benefits (including paid time off, medical insurance, and 401K) begin on the first day of employment. Come experience what LocumTenens.com has to offer see why our company has been on the list of Best Places to Work in Atlanta multiple years!
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
• 5 years of staffing, recruiting, or consultative B2B sales skills
• Healthcare experience a plus
• Cold calling or call center environment strongly desired
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly motivated and results oriented
• Solid problem solving and consultative skills required
• Strong communication, organization, multitasking and time management skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision
• Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Stable employment history
• Verifiable employment references from previous managers