The Payroll and Billing Specialists will process payroll transactions accurately and timely including entering and updating employee information, timesheets and conducting payroll audits. This individual will also process all customer billing.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for entering payroll data and ensures all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Enters employee information and changes into ADP
- Check in timesheets, verify signature, name file and identify problems with timesheets
- Reports on missing timesheets and works with recruitment and sales teams to gather before payroll deadline.
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmisison and validate confirmed reports through ADP
- Completes payroll, reports, audits and other documentation in accordance with established deadlines
- Tracks and resolves employee payroll questions
- Enters garnishment information and changes into ADP
- Assumes responsibility for effectively researching, tracking, and resolving (or properly referring) payroll/billing or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Related duties as required or assigned
- Completes special projects as assigned