Increase top line revenue and bottom-line results for Jackson Nurse Professionals by acquiring new customers and expanding existing client relationships, as assigned. Utilize effective consultative sales and servicing strategies in order to cultivate new and expansion business opportunities for the development of long-term partnerships while creating superior value for our clients.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Utilize tools and resources (LinkedIn, Salesforce, internal database, sales leads etc.) for sourcing to identify and manage prospects.
- Cold and warm calling by phone to qualify prospects, conduct initial needs analysis and set appointments for in person visits.
- Travel of approximately 50% each month to existing or potential client locations.
- Acquire new customers and expand existing clients as assigned.
- Develop MSP relationships with new and existing clients.
- Improve market share within existing clients by increasing headcount, obtaining more favorable rates and/or contract terms thus driving higher revenue for the business.
- Forge and nurture relationships with key client stakeholders to build lasting relationships with prospective clients.
- Act as liaison between clients and account managers by actively participating in issue resolution, contract negations, rate increases, etc. through phone calls, meetings, and follow up.
- Exercise effective consultative sales strategies and closing techniques to successfully achieve individual revenue and performance goals monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Navigate client organizations in order to cultivate relationships and referrals with relevant departments and connect with the hierarchy of decision makers.
- onnect with the hierarchy of decision makers.