The Director of Client Services provides leadership to the Jackson Therapy Partners (JTP) account management team to increase profitability of company thereby increasing the number of company clinicians on assignment at client locations. This individual will also be responsible for overseeing the client management and business development/account expansion activity of the JTP account management and client support teams. They will lead JTP account management team in defining client growth and pricing strategies and determining best solutions and practices to increase company sales profitability. This position will work closely with Recruitment, Operations and Human Resources to ensure congruency.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accountability for growth in existing clients through improved margins and additional headcount/placements.
- Oversees, and participates as required, quarterly business review process and presentations with clients.
- Provides desk -level management and leadership to account management team to ensure weekly production targets are met.
- Provides direction to all client services support and account management teams. Also responsible for pricing negotiations with clients.
- Develops daily, monthly and yearly sales and account expansion strategies.
- Manages the account management team and is responsible for their production performance through hiring, ongoing development and training and leadership.
- Scorecard reporting and accountability to of metrics. Effective performance management of assigned team members. Provides sales information, reporting and updates, to executive management team.
- Works in coordination with recruitment management ensuring timeliness of clinician placement with clients.
- Responsible for any sales compliance regarding legal or commissioning requirements for industry associations or federal, state or local government requirements.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.