ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Serve as a member of the Company’s implementation team, including: meetings/calls with clients to define workflows for system configuration and tasks to be managed by Company in a MSP or VMS.
- Coordinate Client and Agency user training efforts in conjunction with other members of the implementation team.
- Contribute to implementation planning efforts by providing insight and knowledge with respect to Locum staffing requirements and workflow approaches.
- Assist with the preparation of communication materials for Clients and Agencies related to the introduction of the MSP/VMS program.
- Manage day-to-day process of on-boarding Agencies who will be providing Locum staffing services to Client(s).
- Day-to-Day MSP Management
- Acts as a single point of contact between HWL and MSP clients and agencies.
- Facilitates order management process for MSP clients, including when required inputing job orders received from client either via email or by phone into the VMS in order to route them for approval and distribution to agencies. Follows up with MSP clients when job orders do not contain all of the required information needed by Agencies to present qualified candidates.
- Manages open orders according to Client and MSP established SOPs, including following up on active job orders where no candidate or limited candidate activity has occurred. Communicates with Agencies in order to better understand their needs, address concerns, and provide feedback to Client to improve the process of requisition management.
- Pre-screens candidates according to MSP and Client SOPs. Facilitates name clearance process by working with Client to complete the process within required time-frames and communicate outcome to Agencies. If candidate presentation is cleared, evaluates submitted profile to ensure that all the contractual criteria have been met. If not, follows up with Agency to ensure that profile is complete. If complete, follows up with Client’s designated party to obtain feedback for Agency based on MSP and Client SOPs.
- Manages candidate evaluation workflow through to acceptance or rejection of candidates.
- Provides credential management oversight by monitoring credential and priveledging process in the VMS and providing support to Agencies and Clients where required to ensure a successful assignment start.
- Timeslip management and Invoicing. Provides oversight of timeslips submission process to ensure that timeslips for Providers are submitted and approved or modified per SOPs. Follows up with Client with respect to timeslips that have not been approved according to SOPs. Follows up with Agencies with respect to timeslips that have been adjusted to reconcile any discrepancies.
- Other duties as may be required from time-to-time.
3. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining professional working relationships with providers, clients, and internal teams.
- Promotes goodwill and a positive image of the Company.
- Solves problems quickly and effectively.
4. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with Client and Agency employees, Company associates, and with management.
- Coordinates activities effectively with managers.
- Keeps management well informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Ensures effective communication among all managers and involved parties.
- Attends meetings as required.
5. Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Performs miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- Updates job skills as required.
6. Conducts job duties in accordance with the Corporate Values and Culture
- Respects all individuals without regard to their position. Understands that there is no class system.
- Seeks first to understand before responding, doesn’t rush to judgment.
- Takes ownership of self and working team. Conducts self with intellectual honesty; is willing to admit mistakes and understands strengths and weaknesses. Believes and operates under the principle “If it’s to be, it’s up to me”
- Functions in a fail-safe environment that forgives and focuses on solutions. Will encourage and support other associates, creating an environment to be one’s best.
- Communicates problems directly, not engaging in rumors or gossip.
- Embraces a “Team-First” vs. “Me-First” attitude. Understands that the possibilities for success are limitless when one is impervious to who gets credit. Doesn’t take credit for other’s accomplishments and will give other’s credit with praise and recognition.
- Always tries to do what’s right with a firm sense of integrity and ethics, behaving in a manner consistent with principles of moral conduct.