Our company, LocumTenens.com, is a growth leader in the healthcare staffing industry nationally. This means we are constantly adding new jobs, and that means there is plenty of room for you here. Locum Tenens is a Latin phrase meaning, “to hold the place of.” When hospitals are understaffed, they rely on us to find them the right temporary physicians on demand. Our services assure that patients get the care they need. We are a Jackson Healthcare company, the third largest healthcare staffing company in the U.S., serving more than 7 million patients in over 1,400 healthcare facilities.
Inside Sales Account Representatives are aligned with our medical specialty divisions and generate sales leads for Account Executives by making outbound telephone calls to clients by using the company database. Inside Sales Account Representatives also contact clients to qualify them, sell our services and inquire about needs for locum tenens coverage.
In addition this role:
• Updates and verifies information in the company database on a consistent basis with pertinent information such as contact name, job titles, and contact information.
• Collaboratively works with assigned Account Executives to assist with business development of their territories to maximize opportunities and generate activity with clients.
• Researches internet job boards and postings to find potential sales opportunities and contacts clients to convert into potential revenue
• Contacts new clients upon registering on the LocumTenens.com website
• Achieves/exceeds monthly goals and targets by prospecting for new clients
• Manages daily schedule of calls, meetings, and follow ups
• Maintains and develops new and existing client relationships
• Follows up with clients on a regular basis to ensure their customer satisfaction
• Covers for Account Executives as needed
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
• 1-2 years of staffing, recruiting, or consultative B2B sales skills preferred but not required
• Cold calling or call center environment experience a plus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly motivated and results oriented Solid problem solving and consultative skills required
• Strong communication, organization, multitasking and time management skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision
• Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Stable employment history
• Verifiable employment references from previous managers