The Recruiting Manager will lead and manage a team of National Recruiters for nationwide recruitment of clinicians for travel assignments. Recruitment Manager is responsible for the selection, training and development, and performance management, of assigned National Recruiters. Ensures recruitment metrics are meeting company assigned recruitment and placement goals. Collaborates with sales management team ensuring recruitment and sales teams are working seamlessly toward placement of clinicians at client sites.
1. Manages National Recruitment team.
· Daily management and oversight of national recruitment team production.
· Works with recruitment team members to execute on daily and weekly recruitment strategies for the purpose of placing clinicians. On-going performance management of national recruiters.
· Advises recruiters on best practices and recruitment strategies for clinicians.
· Determines national recruiter goals; daily, monthly or yearly, which align with overall Company goals.
· In coordination with sales management approves clinician contract rates.
· On-going training and development for recruitment team members.
· Conducts regular and on-going 1:1 meetings with recruitment team members.
· Ensures overall successful recruitment performance and positive morale of department.
2. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with sales management team and sales account managers, and business development, Company associates, and with management.
· Along with senior management will determine work force planning for department.
· Coordinates with internal marketing department regarding specific and general recruitment communication or strategy to include e-or text blasts, internet communications, specific sourcing clinician strategy.
· Coordinates with sales management team determining best recruitment strategy for clients.
· Ensures all human resources related issues regarding clinicians are communicated to human resources management to ensure compliance with federal, state or local laws.
· Ensures national recruiters adhere to all credentialing requirements including clinical, company and legal document deadlines.
· Coordinates with company IT department ensuring recruitment systems are working.
3. Conducts job duties in accordance with the Corporate Values and Culture
· Others First-Others Before Self
· Wisdom-Do the Wise Thing
· Growth-Keep Getting Better
Education/Certification: BS in a business related field or related experience level.
Required Knowledge: Understanding of healthcare recruitment, contract negotiations, budgets and commission plans. Healthcare industry experience highly desired. Management/leadership experience.
Experience Required: Five years of recruitment and leadership experience. Successful recruiting track record; healthcare industry preferred.