This position will play an integral role in providing great customer service by managing a variety of administrative tasks such as answer and respond to calls, order supplies, receive, send and organize mail, greet and assist visitors. Provides administrative support to the CEO and Group President and our Orlando based businesses as needed. Must have impeccable verbal and communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and a professional and positive demeanor.
Assumes responsibility for the effective performance of assigned receptionist and clerical functions.
· Receives and screens telephone calls. Answers routine questions or directs them to appropriate associates. Records and relays messages.
· Assists the CEO and Group President and associates with administrative or clerical support as assigned. Acts as “backup” support to associates in Human Resources and Operations as needed.
· Creates and prepares correspondence, documentation or presentation materials.
· Monitors and mains office supplies as needed. Organize conference room scheduling, catering or other refreshments as needed.
· Receives, opens, ships and distributes mail daily. Reviews and reconciles invoices.
· Displays a professional demeanor and welcomes visitors with a positive attitude. Creates a comfortable environment for visitors while waiting.
· Research and secure housing and rental cars for our clinicians.
Conducts job duties in accordance with the Corporate Values and Culture
· Others First-Others Before Self
· Wisdom-Do the Wise Thing
· Growth-Keep Getting Better
1.Calls and inquiries are courteously and professionally handled or referred. Professionalism and a positive attitude are displayed at all times to our visitors.
2.Invoice processing, ordering of office supplies and assigned clerical functions are completed on time.
3.Positive and professional work relationships exist with Company associates and management. Provides assistance as needed.
4.Being punctual and following our attendance policy.
5.Securing housing and rental cars for our clinicians in a timely and accurate manner.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: Experience working in a sales environment.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: A minimum of five years of previous experience as a high level administrative office professional. Able to communicate effectively with all levels within an organization.