Welcome to a Career Opportunity with LocumTenens.com! We are a member of the Jackson Healthcare family of companies, the third largest healthcare staffing company in the U.S., serving more than 7 million patients in over 1,400 healthcare facilities. You will find us included among Atlanta's Best Places to Work, ranked #6 on Fortune 2018 Best Companies to Work for in Health Care and Biopharma, and on the Fortune 2018 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials. When hospitals or medical facilities are understaffed, they rely on us to find them the right temporary healthcare providers on demand.
This position is responsible for supporting new hire training and recurring training to CVO Associates, in addition to helping determine processes for best practices and continued improvement within the CVO department. Performs and oversees specific projects and programs as assigned.
• Provides support for new hire training, continuing education, and refresher training for all associates in the CVO department.
• Audits new hire files as necessary for compliance with our internal standards and NCQA.
• Helps determine processes to improve the overall training within the CVO as needed.
• Trains associates on best practices for credentialing a physician, NP, PA, or CRNA based on NCQA standards and internal credentialing standards.
• Assists in other areas of training including but not limited to Privileging and Licensing.
• Works with other internal trainers to manage content on the company learning management system (LMS) and other projects as assigned.
• Runs necessary reports in database to determine training needs.