The Business Analyst is esponsible for ensuring accurate system documents, defining system improvements. This individual will work with different levels of internal and possibly external users while maintaining those relationships. The Business Analyst will quickly gain an understanding of the big picture, gather information, determine viability of feature requests, document the vague ideas into solid requirements and form recommendations on possible alternatives. They will help stakeholders visualize, document, and communicate functional feature and product solutions. The BA is also responsible for carrying out the action plan by following the team’s methodologies and ensure features are implemented correctly. Additionally, they assist with testing of new features, existing functionality, user acceptance testing and production releases.
· Design screens and workflows for enterprise-wide system to promote efficiency and effectiveness for all users with considerations on workflow, processes and future business growth
· Gather requirements from key stakeholders and end-users by using requirement elicitation techniques like brainstorming, requirement workshops, focus groups and others
Analyze and interpret functional requests for their viability against the design of the system as well as business objectives to ensure the solution solves the business problem, yet does not adversely impact the fundamentals of the system
· Design and document requirements by creating user stories, functional and requirement specifications documents
Validate requirement designs by cross-referencing with other stakeholders and get buy in, achieving a consensus against the requirements
· Recommend workarounds, remove bottlenecks and propose solutions for the stakeholders by having knowledge of both business and technology while keeping short and long term goals in mind
· Categorize requirements as functional (contains the features required by the end-users), non-functional (requirements for the performance and usability of the project) operational (operations that are carried out in the background) and technical. Accordingly segregate them in different types of documents as applicable
· Assist the Quality Assurance team by aiding in testing of the product
· Prepare end user documentation, training/User Acceptance Testing (UAT) guides and manuals as well as help with administering/facilitating UAT sessions
· Follow-up with stakeholders with requirements changes and status of requests
1+ years of administering user acceptance testing and training
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.