Jackson & Coker is one of the most well-recognized healthcare staffing firms in the United States. Each year, we help thousands of providers find their dream jobs, and we want to help you find your dream career, too. We've twice been named one of SIA's Best Staffing Firms to Work For and voted the Best Place to Work in Atlanta as part of the Jackson Healthcare family of companies. We are looking for professional individuals, full of energy, with a strong drive for results. Opportunities focus on a national client base in an inside sales environment. This is an outstanding opportunity for a professional individual to join our leadership team and be part of the rapidly growing healthcare industry.
The Associate Director will assist in the overall professional development of a highly competitive sales and recruiting team including recruiters/sales associates. Associate will is responsible for motivating his/her team while influencing production and growth by means of executing detailed recruiting & sales plans to support the company's growth and revenue projections. The Associate Director will also offer senior level expertise for less experienced Jackson & Coker associates in the recruiting and staffing industry.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
• Effectively balance the workload between meeting personal sales targets while holding teams accountable for individual and team results.
• Lead by Example by focusing on new client acquisition and effectively demonstrating how KPI's are instrumental in building new revenue.
• Support and collaborate with the VP of Training by reinforcing sales training compliance and staff development
• Work closely with Directors and DVP's to inspect what is expected through recurring interaction with associates, with consistent performance management and fair accountability across all associates.
• Conduct weekly one-on-one meetings with direct reports to; assess progress and results, guide future performance, and partner to overcome obstacles
• Responsible for overall mentoring and coaching of Search Consultants, Recruiting and Client Consultants
• Motivate the team towards daily and weekly activity goals
• Maintains customer relationships and satisfaction by demonstrating and delivering excellent customer service.
• Actively participate in team meetings, discuss pipeline and marketing strategies, and help associates find solutions to overcome obstacles and challenges.
• Ensuring approved business contracts are executed and assist with any necessary negotiations.
• Propagate the core values of the company
• Roll out contests and motivational programs to increase sales enthusiasm and overall performance.
• Oversee operational efficiencies; deliver reports and measurements to ensure consistent performance across the organization.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.