- Bachelors degree in computer science (or related fields)
- 5 years of Microsoft Asp.Net with C#.net coding experience
- 5 years full stack development
- 3-5 years Entity Framework
- 3-5 years' experience building and working with Web Services.
- 5 years of Microsoft SQL Server experience and Excel extracts
- Understanding of SEO practices (e.g. friendly URLs, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2013+
- Comfortable working with source control environments, preferably TFS
Experience preferred but not required:
- Integration with Marketo or similar platform
- Umbraco experience
- Import automation
- Agile development methodology
- Web Services, WebAPI, etc.
- Strong understanding of software and database architecture concepts
- Previous experience working in the technology and/or healthcare industry
- Experience with technical and project documentation
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.