Jackson Therapy Partners has been working together with therapists to improve the lives of patients and families in communities nationwide (and in Greater Orlando) since 2006. Providing highly skilled Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, and Speech Language Pathologists, Jackson fills both short and long-term staffing needs for hospitals, schools, outpatient centers and other healthcare facilities from coast-to-coast. In the last year alone, the team at Jackson donated over 125 hours of service to the community and provided much needed holiday gifts to over 40 kids at a local foster home through a partnership with Jackson Healthcare. At Jackson, you'll discover a dynamic team of professionals who are not only fiercely loyal to their therapists and clients but are incredibly supportive of each other.
Works closely with clinicians and vendors to obtain required clinical and medical documentation by established deadline. Ensures adherence to company credentialing requirements and compliance policies. Maintains professional relations with clinicians, clients, vendors and teammates. Keeps managers and teammates well informed of progress and documentation activities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
1. Assumes responsibility for the effective completion of assigned functions.
2. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining professional working relationships with vendors, clients, and internal teams.
3. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with recruiting team members, Company associates, and with management.
4. Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
5. Conducts job duties in accordance with the Corporate Values and Culture
1. Proper and timely credentialing of clinicians according to the requirements of the company and clients.
2. Act as a resource for clinician and associates for issues and questions related to credentialing processes and documentation.
3. Internal operating system tracking is current, and complete. All required records are up-to-date, accurate, and in compliance with company policy.
4.Good coordination and effective working relations exist with other departments. Assistance is provided as needed.
5.Management is well informed of activities and of any significant problems.
Education/Certification: High school graduate or equivalent. B.S. Degree preferred
Experience Required: Some work experience preferred.